Hello English
Assalamualaikum ,my name is Muhammad Nur Azroy ,people
around me called me Azz .I’m 16 years old and I studied at SMK Chetok,Pasir
Mas,Kelantan .Welcome to Bewitchingly 4 Science English Class of 2015 blog .This
blog was created because my teacher ,Madam Razialina ,asked me to create it for
our English class . Long time I did not write a blog ,including this blog ,I’ve
created six blogs ,but I do not remember all the passwords .Last time I write a
blog is about 4 years ago .Ok, I can’t tell long story about myself in this
blog because this blog specially created for English ,to improve our writing
skills ,grammar ,pronunciation and many more .Sorry for my English because it
is not so good.If I make a mistakes,please correct me in the comment below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment